Air Fryer Bloody Mary Chicken Wings
A Note from Maria
Cooking wings in the oven or air fryer can be so delicious, you will never miss oil fried chicken wings again! The trick is to start at a lower temperature such as 375 degrees F for 25 minutes and make sure to flip halfway through. The lower temperature allows the fat under the skin to gradually break apart. After the fat is broken apart, increase temp to 400 degrees F and cook for another 6-8 minutes to add that delicious crispy skin. You end up with a tender inside and a crunchy outside!
Cook Time: minutes
1/4 cups Tomato Sauce
2 teaspoon Hot Sauce
2 teaspoon Celery Salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground pepper
1 bunch Celery Stalks
1. If using an air fryer, Spray air fryer basket with avocado oil spray and preheat to 375 degrees F. Or preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the tomato sauce and hot sauce into a small dish; stir well to combine. Place ½ of the sauce in a small dish for serving and brush the wings with the rest of the sauce.
3. Place the celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine well. Season chicken wings on all sides with seasoning. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer in a single layer or on a rimmed baking sheet in the oven. Cook for 25 minutes at 380 degrees F. Flip the wings after 15 minutes.
4. After 25 minutes, increase the temperature to 400°F and cook for 6-7 more minutes until the skin is browned and crisp.
5. Serve wings with tomato on the side for dipping. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.