Get Film Fit with Halle
rē•spin your wellness.
Are you ready to “Get Film Fit with Halle”? We are back this week with another workout from your favorite dynamic duo Halle Berry and Peter Lee Thomas! Test your strength and push past any limitations you may have set for yourself. It’s time to get those reps, feel the burn, and rē•spin your fit. Let’s get it!!
If you want to participate, tag us using the #FilmFitWithHalle hashtag to be featured on our platform.
Below is an easy-to-make recipe prepared by esteemed Le Cordon Bleu Culinary chef Isadora DeLeo.
Lemon Basil Halibut over Sautéed Spinach (50g of protein)
- 8oz. of Halibut, skinless
- One tsp ghee
- Four cherry tomatoes halved
- Two cups of fresh spinach
- Four garlic cloves pressed
- One tbsp fresh basil chopped
- ½ lemon zest + juice
- Olive oil spray
Method of Preparation:
1. Season the fish with garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. In a skillet, melt the ghee, then cook the fish facing down for 5 min; flip it over, and add lemon zest and basil.
3. Cook for another 5 minutes, and add juice from ½ of a lemon.
4. Spray the olive oil in a separate pan, saute the garlic for a minute, then add the spinach, cook until wilted, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve with fresh tomatoes and sprinkle with basil.
rē•spin your fitness and nutrition routine with the first four weeks of the Get Film Fit With Halle series.