Get Film Fit with Halle
Outdoors sweat session.
Get ready to feel the burn! This full-body agility circuit is excellent for all levels and is perfect for changing how you approach your strength training exercises. So head outside, grab your towel, and prepare for a quick sweat sesh!
If you want to participate, tag us using the #FilmFitWithHalle hashtag to be featured on our platform.
Below are two easy-to-make recipes from esteemed Le Cordon Bleu Culinary chef Isadora DeLeo.
Shrimp and Veggies Breakfast Bowl (35g of protein)
Shrimp Bowl Ingredients:
- One lb. Colossal shrimp ( about 12 units)
- One red onion thickly sliced
- One bell pepper cubed
- A bunch of asparagus trimmed, then cut into four pieces
- One tsp + One tsp chipotle chili powder
- One tsp + One tsp smoked paprika
- One tsp garlic salt
- One lime zest + juice
- Fresh cilantro
- ½ avocado sliced
- Avocado oil spray
Method of Preparation:
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, zest of 1 lime, ½ cilantro, 1 tsp chipotle chili powder, 1 tsp garlic salt, and 1 tsp smoked paprika; set aside.
- In a large skillet, spray the avocado oil, saute the onions, peppers, and asparagus, add the rest of the seasoning, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove veggies from the pan.
- Add a spray of avocado oil and saute shrimp for about 5 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- Place veggies back on the pan, add the juice of 1 lime, stirring well, and cook for another minute.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top, and serve warm.
Zoodles with meatballs (60g of protein)
- One lb. ground sirloin (or bison)
- One egg
- ¼ cup nut crumbs
- One tbsp nutritional yeast
- One tsp chipotle chili powder
- One tbsp cumin
- One tsp smoked paprika
- One tbsp garlic granules
- One tbsp onion granules
- One tbsp oregano
- Two tsp salt
- One tsp black pepper
- Two cups tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- Fresh basil
- Two large zucchini spiralized
- Olive oil in a spray
Method of Preparation:
- Mix the meat, egg, nut crumbs, and spices well in a mixing bowl, then form 10-12 balls.
- Spray olive oil in a large pan, cook meatballs until browned, and add tomato sauce and basil.
- Cook for about 30 min, stirring frequently.
- Spiralize the zucchini, boil it for a minute, and let it sit in a colander.
- Blot zucchini with a paper towel before serving.